Monday, July 23, 2007

Hey Corndog, What's this all about?

Well, I'm glad you ask. This is the brand new Corndog's Movie Corner.
I got this idea from the internet legend himself, and master of the blog, Bird33. That's right, Mr. Bird. If you have had internet connection for more than 2 hours you know who I am talking about, and you probably have him on your Instant messenger or Myspace.

What you will find here is my opinions on the latest movies I have watched. As of right now, there won't be much more than that here but who knows.

What you will not find here is the ending to a movie. One of my biggest pet peeves is when you are talking to someone about a movie, and they ruin it by telling you the ending. For example,
I was in line at the movie store one day and a little old lady saw the movie that I was renting. She proceeds to tell me how good of a movie it was and how her and her family really liked it. However, the last thing she said was the worst part of the conversation. "I really liked it, I just can't believe he dies".
Are you kidding me?! Why would someone do that? I briefly thought , I should punch this lady in the mouth, but I decided against that. I still rented the movie, and even enjoyed most of it, but right there near the end...you guessed it. Dead as a door nail (whatever that means).

Anywho...so basically, I'll just tell ya what I thought. You can agree with me or you can disagree with me, but at least we'll have something to talk about.

Take care out there.....

Corndog

1 comment:

Bird33 said...

Uh oh, we have something started here. Real good first post for sure, I like it. The opener doesn't hurt either, hah. Nice job man.